Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in review

Well as 2009 come to a close I found time over the last few days to sit down and look back at the year that was.
For us 2009 was the year that bought us our beautiful Baby girl Charlotte. It was a busy year with plenty of weddings to shoot as well as Baby/Children's/family shoots and even working with the Big man in Red as we shot Santa photos for Harvey Norman. On top of my weddings I have spent time working with and shooting for another local photographer, which has been a fantastic opportunity to learn and hone new skills.
I know that this time next year, when I look back at 2010, I plan to find major change and growth, in my life and in sharkey photography.

So to celebrate 2009 and welcome in 2010, I have put together a slide show of some of my favorite shots, moments, people and places from the year.
Sometimes these shows take a few minutes to load. So start the show, hit pause, and go grab a cuppa. Then sit down and enjoy the show.



2009 in review from Graeme Sharkey on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Richelle Smith said...

Amazing you guys are awesome, love your work.